Saturday, May 12, 2012

Birthday Party

Before it gets too far from Brooks' birthday, I wanted to post some pictures of the party we had for him and Lane.  I'm holding Keely as I write this, so it will just be mostly pictures!
 Brooks loved all his gifts and plays with all of them probably daily! He got a baseball glove, set of golf clubs, play food, a VeggieTales book, a toy push lawn mower, and a Tag Jr.
 He loves his Tag Junior!

 Brooks and his Thomas cake.  I had to quickly frost it for him right before the party since I had been in the hospital all night and morning with false labor! It actually turned out about as I had pictured in my mind!
 The birthday boys with their cakes! 

Brooks had to watch Lane pretty close to see how to blow out the candles.
 He tried so hard!!
 Grandpa had to help out :)
 Yummy!

No comments: